CORE JAVA, OOPS CONCEPTS
1. Java Introduction
- OOPS Concepts
- Why to learn java
- Different versions of java o platform independent
2. Difference between other programming languages and java.
- Installing java
- CLASS PATH
- PATH vs CLASSPATH
- System and User Variable.
- Advantages of using IDE
Guide lines for creating class, method and variables. o Comments in java
- What is class
- Syntax to create a class
- Access modifiers for class o Real world examples
- What is syntax for methods
- Return type for methods o Arguments for methods
- What is object
- Syntax to create an object
- Steps involved in creating the object o Memory allocation for objects.
- What is reference variable
- Primitive Data types
- Default values for Data types
- Casting of primitive Data types
- Reference Data types
- Default values for reference data types
- What is wrapper Data types
- Why to use wrapper Data types , case study o Default values.
- Syntax for Wrapper Data types
- Auto Boxing and Auto un-boxing
- Different types of variables o Variables declaration places o Default values for variables o Final variables.
- What is packages
- Why packages are needed. o How to use packages.
- What is a constructor?
- Where and how to use a constructor.
- Types of constructors.
- Why Constructor overloading and chaining. o Constructor overloading with examples.
- Constructor chaining with examples.
- Use of ‘this’ keyword
- What is Abstract class?
- Difference between class and Abstract class
- Abstract class syntax
- What is Abstract method
- Difference between concrete methods and abstract methods. o Abstract methods syntax.
- How to implement abstract class.
- What is inheritance
- Types of inheritance
- Support of java to inheritance
- Examples using ‘extends’ key word. o Constructors in inheritance
- What is Encapsulation
- Why do we need encapsulation o Advantages of encapsulation
- What is interface
- What is the use of Interface
- How to implement interfaces
- Difference between interfaces , abstract class and class o How to achieve multiple inheritance by using Interfaces. o How to define variables in interface.
- What is a polymorphism
- Advantages of polymorphism
- Different types of polymorphism
- Overloading vs Overriding
- Understanding with business use-case
17.Java Basic Operators
- Arithmetic Operators o Relational Operators o Bitwise Operators
- Logical Operators
- Assignment Operators
- Enhanced-for loop (java1.5)
19.Java Decision Making
- If, if-else o Switch
- What is static keyword use o How to static works in java o Static methods
- Best practice of static usage.
- Exception handling use. o Try
- Exception propagation o Exception hierarchy
- Exception propagation o Checked exception
- Un-checked exception
- User-defined exception
22. Input and Output Operations
- Input and output streams o Reader and writers
- File operations
23.Reading, writing, deleting
- What is array
- How to store the data in array
- How to retrieve the data from array
- What is string
- What is string immutable
- String constant pool
- String literal vs Creating a String object
- String Builder
- String buffer
- String methods
- Using equals operator (==)and equals method
- Instance of operator
- Conditional Operator ( ? : ):
What is collections
- Different collections classes in java o Collections of Objects
- Collection Types
- Understanding Hashing o Use of ArrayList & Vector o Set
- Selenium Syllabus
- What is Automation Testing?
- Advantages & Disadvantages of Automation Testing Automation Criteria (Whether to Automate or Not)
- Web Applications, Web Testing and Test Automation for Web
- Introduction to Selenium Components
- Introducing Selenium o Selenium IDE
- Selenium Grid
- Selenium RC
- Selenium Web Driver o Selenium Grid and Hub
- Installing and Opening IDE o IDE Features
- Building Test Cases
- Running Test Cases in Firefox
- Running Test Cases with WebDriver Playback Support o Exercise on Selenium IDE
- How to use WebDriver
- WebDriver drivers
- Selenium WebDriver Configuration with Eclipse
- Locator Strategies
- By Name,
- By Link,
- By PartialLink, o By XPath,
- By CSS Selector, o By Tag,
- By Class
- X-PATH and Different Techniques o X-Path Absolute
- X-Path Attribute
- X-Path Relative
- X-Path finder tools
- Hands on WebDriver Commands
- Running WebDriver Tests on Internet Explorer, Firefox & Google Chrome
- Debugging WebDriver Tests Exercise on Selenium WebDriver
- Buttons/Form Submission
- Table Data
- Take Screen Shots
- Browser Operations (Maximize & Scrolling) o Browser Navigations (Backward & Forward). o Listeners
- Mouse Events
- Keyboard Events o Synchronization
- Implicit Wait and Explicit Wait
- Testing with other Browsers. o Exercise.
- Page Factory
- Data Repository
- Cucumber • Gherkin
b. How to write data in excel
b. Howtousethemavenforselenium c. Pom.xml
- How to install Jenkins
- Jenkins with selenium Integration.